Sunday, August 12, 2007

P.S. I Like Him

Well well well, last night and today turned out to be quite eventful if i do say so myself....wait i dont want to get ahead of myself...just read on and you'll see....

I met up with Charmer last night and we went to a bonfire at his friends place, it was fun, we were all drinkin, dancing, eating, socializing....u know good times!!! Next thing I know my bottle of vodka for myself and Charmer is gone and were in a quad-kiss with 2 girls, lol!!!! Skip ahead to 4 am and were both naked, grinding on eachother like its the last time were allowed to have sex. He wanted to go all the way, and as much I wanted to, I have only done that with Choch....I feel that letting someone inside of me is deeply intimate and personal, I didn't want it to be some drunken happeneing with Charmer. (Not to mention, he is hung like a horse) In time, yes, I am sure we will cross that milestone, he seems perfect in everyway....our little messing romp last night was intense and purely satisfying, it was like someone gave him a manual to my body to study before we met, lol.

On a comical side note, amidst our drunken passion, he called out the wrong name, lol....i did a bit of research tho and consulted his best friend of 4 years named CEO, he swore to me that Charmer has never known someone by that name and that he called me that earlier this week while he was on the phone with him also. (phew)

So this morning as my alarm went off at 7:15am (mind you i didnt fall asleep until 5) we layed in bed for a while, and he just held me. Our naked bodies entwined in eachother felt complete. This is more than lust to me now. Even from the first night i met him i felt a stronger attraction to him than just lust. It is almost like I crave him, I was all smiles today at work!!! Everyone was wondering why I had "that glow" to me today....ay me, how I am falling for Charmer so....

As i arrived at work, chipper as could be with a bad hangover and 2 hours of sleep, it felt my day couldnt have been interuppted, then Choch comes walking in. I felt a instant pang in my stomach. My hands started shaking. How could he have the audacity to come to my work when he was specifically told not to by my superior bc of his interference with my work.

Just over a month ago Choch came into my work and demanded my car (it was in his name however i paid for it, i have horrible credit so we had that arrangement) i refused, then he called the police and they politely asked me to, stating however that was a civil issue and i didnt have to if i didnt want to. I did, just get him off my back...

Back to Choch walking in, I immediately called my supervisor to let her know he was roaming the store. She approcahed him and told him if he was here to cause problems, then the door is right there. Choch claimed he wasn't but we all know better. He shopped around for about 15 minutes and made his way out, I refused to even look him in the eye. That chapter of my life with him is over, I have since turned the page. I know deep down he feels that I want to get back together with him, or else he wouldn't be taunting me like this. And I'm not bothered by it because he thinks he's hurting me, which is quite the contrary. I am bothered by it because I want to be left alone, there is no salvaging even a friendship out of it, we both hurt eachother a lot, and that is that, no attachemtns, no contact, its all i want.

So yea, i like Charmer, a lot - and I feel myself falling hard for him. Oh god this kid has got me sprung!!!! I can't wait to see him again!!! His hair, his eyes, his kiss, his touch....it drives me absolutely insane!!!!

No comments: