Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pleased to meet me.

All blogs have to start somewhere...right? Let me setup the back story...

My name is L, pleased to meet you. I am young, attractive gay man living in a big city with a solid job but a crumbling personal life. I am just out of a 4 year relationship that ended with more bitterness than a 10 year old's batch of homemade cookies. His name, well, we'll call him Choch, haha, that sounds fitting. Through my blogs, more and more of my past with Choch will come to light, I dare not give him anymore weight to my first blog. Since then however, I have met a new man, named Charmer...we'll see how it goes with him, we just met this week and I already have a strong attachment to him, you know, the butterflies!!

I work for one of the world's foremost, fashion forward retail company that is rapidly expanding. I am currently unhappy in my position and have since been looking for work elsewhere. Dont get me wrong, i do truly love my job, just not where I'm at at this time. I am unsure whether to credit this to my personal problems I had when breaking up with Choch...all will be told in due time I'm sure.

This blog will be my escape from reality, when in all actuality, it is me who be reliving it as i type it out to you. Paradoxical isn't it? For a idea what to expect from my blogs, my friends right now tell me I am in a whirlwind of drama, disaster, and drinking. We'll see if I make it out unscathed. So here's to you, reader, my life...unscripted.

No comments: