Thursday, August 9, 2007

Falling Hard, Falling Fast

So this morning I decided to purchase 2 tickets to a comedic show coming here in October. Charmer told me he loved this comedian to find out that I also love this comedian too. He was stoked when I told him I bought the tickets for us. He then asked me to go camping with him next weekend. Him, his friends and his (eeeek!) EX-GIRLFIREND?!?!?!

To answer your question, yes he is bisexual (ugh) I told myself I would never date someone who is bi...he is changing my mind though. From what I know of him so far, he is a complete sweetheart. We had a long talk last night, bottom line, he told me if he is in a relationship with someone, then that's who he's with. It did qualm my fears about being left for a woman, how horrible would that be?? I don't understand bisexuality, I always believed sexual preference was black or white. He is a newbie though, freshly out of the closet to some, his own father doesn't know yet. What am I setting myself up for? I'm not sure, but he seems to be worth the risk. He cooked dinner for my mother and I last night!! What a gentleman!!!

No comments: